This in-person event provides all the tools you need to get started in your own income earning kids life coaching practice by alleviating the guess work. With our structured 10-step approach, you gain access to tried and tested methods that get sustainable long-term results.
In this Boot Camp Diploma course you will learn how to:
- set up your own kids life coaching business either part-time or full-time
- establish your own niche for differentiating yourself
- select, assess, coach and support new clients
- create and tailor make your own group or individual coaching programmes to ensure maximum benefit for your clients
- offer support for a variety of needs in order to facilitate excellent personal development outcomes for your clients.
- use our sample activities as a basis for designing your own play based approaches
- to facilitate learning through structured coaching activities.
To attend the 5-day immersive boot camp, you will need to have completed your Level 2 Theory of Kids Life Coaching. You can enrol in this as standalone or you can enrol in your fast track saver package that includes a massively reduced investment fee.
Our 2024 Training Dates and Venues:
19 - 23 February: Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, England (Click to book your space)
24 - 28 March: Museum of Play, Rochester, New York (Click to book your space)
29 July - 2 August: St. Ethelburga's Centre for Reconciliation & Peace, London, England (Click to book your space)
28 October - 1 November: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, Athens, Greece (Click to book your space)
To book your space in a live 5-day boot camp, contact [email protected] to reserve your space or make payment by clicking on this link to book for your package of your online theory course and your 5-day live training.